We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Rentals - long term

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reykjavik, Iceland
Vacation Rentals - long term

Hi - is there anyone here that is familiar with the area and could tell me if there are any vacation rentals in the area around Wickham Road?

We are looking into finding a house/appartment (preferrable with a pool) in that area for some weeks early next year.

Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 83
1. Re: Vacation Rentals - long term

Which end of Wickham? Its about a 15 mile road. Try www.vrbo.com or homeaway.com for short term rentals. Not sure what you will find. If that does not work there is an Extended Stay hotel near the Melbourne Square Mall that might work for you. I think most of your short term vacation rentals are going to be beachside in Satellite Beach or Indialantic. Some of the apartment buildings on the south end of Wickham are not taken care of. Other places require a minimun 6 to 7 months lease. once you have the name and address of some places you are thinking of send me a PM, if I know anything about them or their location I will let you know.

2. Re: Vacation Rentals - long term

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, December 14, 2014