We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
FLORIDA1
reviews: 3
Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

Hi! We're thinking of heading up to the Kennedy Space Center on Thanksgiving, then spending the night in Melbourne. Any suggestions for a place for Thanksgiving dinner? Thanks!

12 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 82
1. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

Not many restaurants open in Melbourne on Thanksgiving. The Crown Plaza does a buffet and I think the other hotels will have some type of holiday meal. Cracker Barrell is always open on Thanksgiving and I hear it's a decent meal altho I have never tried it myself. Might be a couple other places open but not many.

Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 27
2. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

Just about all the big hotels that are on beachside A1A will be serving some sort buffet that day. If you're in Dowtown Melbourne, Meg O'Malley's is serving a traditional Thanksgiving meal from noon-8pm.

http://www.megomalleys.com/

Grand Rapids
reviews: 30
3. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

You will have luck with the Chinese establishments, not sure of the best ones in the Melbourne Cocoa Beach area. Although I don't live in Melbourne anymore, up here in Grand Rapids, the Chinese restaurants do very well on Thanksgiving.

Art

FLORIDA1
reviews: 3
4. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

Great! These are good suggestions. Sounds like we will not be hungry!

Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 27
5. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

Looking thru today's paper shows that the Chart House in downtown Melbourne will be open.

In the Suntree area, Pineda Crossing will be open & the Holiday Inn (off I-95's Exit 191) will be serving a buffet.

http://www.pinedacrossing.com/

Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 30
6. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

Also:

Radisson at the Port~ does it's annual buffet-usually 3 seatings

River Rocks Restaurant in Rockledge

Sylvestros Cocoa Beach

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 82
7. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

I hear Meg O'Malleys is supposed to be pretty good. I would pick that or River Rocks over any of the buffets.

Palm Bay, FL
reviews: 19
8. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

I think it stinks that nobody seems to want to hold dinners in Palm Bay or Melbourne. How un-holidayish that is. I am spending the holidays alone and have NO WHERE to go for dinner.

Indian Harbour...
9. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

I just called Djon's, in Melbourne Beach, and in addition to their regular menu they're offering a T'day dinner. I've eaten Thanksgiving there once in the past, and while they only offered a single plate plus dessert, it was both filling and delicious!

Palm Bay, Florida
reviews: 23
10. Re: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions

I hear yourpain 321...me too.

Reply to: Thanksgiving dinner suggestions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted