We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places open on Easter Sunday

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vero Beach, Florida
reviews: 37
places open on Easter Sunday

Are there any decent restaurants open on Easter Sunday? We were not sure if the anything would open. Something other than the fast food places;)

Also, is there some type of festival in the streets on Friday nights? and if so, would they have it on Good Friday? We will arriving that day staying over the Easter holiday. thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 81
1. Re: places open on Easter Sunday

I looked at City Of Melbournes Community calander. They show Friday Fest on March 14th. They are not showing anything after that. I think most restaurants will be open for easter. Chart House or Yellow Dog Cafe if you want something fancy, Makoto's Japanese Steakhouse, Enigma, Island Fish Grill, Paisano's, Meg O'Malleys are all good places to eat too and not as expensive as Chart House. I will try to find out for sure if they are open.

Vero Beach, Florida
reviews: 37
2. Re: places open on Easter Sunday

thank you.

3. Re: places open on Easter Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 22, 2009