We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

live t/r from beautiful Marco. days 8/9

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
reviews: 42
live t/r from beautiful Marco. days 8/9

Its easy to track of days and time when your in Marco. its pure paradise.

Yesterday we had booked speedys airboat trip to the everglades via the Hilton. Cost $39 each. it was only 3/4 hour in the car from the hotel. The trip was great fun with the guide very informative. We saw an alligator! he recommended havanas up the road. had grouper and mimoses. later booked a free taxi to cjs by the water. so good that we returned again this evening for more tilapia. they had stone crab on the menu! watched the pretty boat parade and drank lime daqueries. the weathers been perfect high 80s our whole stay. its with a heavy heart that we have to leave tomorrow. we intended to do more trips but bliss chilling out on the beach instead. Marco island we love you still. ...

Happy Christmas to Marco - its people and visitors. pp

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
reviews: 7
1. Re: live t/r from beautiful Marco. days 8/9

PP every trip to Marco I have a long list of new activities / places to go off the island. But I never make it off the island ... I get lost on the beach and stay past sunset!!! Time goes past like a blink of an eye.

I had friends return today from Marco ... They loved the warm weather ... Above average this week ... Almost a record high. They laughed at people wanting the propane heaters on outside for dinner. Enjoyed Marco Farmers Market, and Nacho Mam's fish taco's.

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 45
2. Re: live t/r from beautiful Marco. days 8/9

ppmaiden,

So glad you had a great time! Is there a website for the airboat trip you took.....or can we book when we get there even though not staying at Hilton? Someone in our group is interested in this.

Thanks again for all your help! And to everyone else!

yorkshire
reviews: 42
3. Re: live t/r from beautiful Marco. days 8/9

That's true Marco is very addictive and the weathers been glorious in the high 80s with blue sky every day. we too enjoyed the farmers market and everyone was very friendly.

Hi blondy... Most of the airboat rides are in the same area but speedys was recommended as they go further in the grasslands and only 6 per boat.

We are all packed and are taking a little time to see something of Naples and lunch before heading back up to Orlando. from there i will be posting again on that site. We have 5 more nights of parks and shopping!

Ps will find the paperwork and post better directions to speedys later.

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 45
4. Re: live t/r from beautiful Marco. days 8/9

ppmaiden,

I found the website for Speedy's.......thanks.

Hope you enjoy the parks and shopping! We did that this past April with the grandkids!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 66
5. Re: live t/r from beautiful Marco. days 8/9

Marco is a great place to unwind between your Disney adventure.

6. Re: live t/r from beautiful Marco. days 8/9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 16, 2014