We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddleboarding?

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Paddleboarding?

Are there any places either in Marco or Naples who rent stand up paddleboards?

Knoxville
Level Contributor
2,712 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Paddleboarding?

You can rent them at Tigertail Beach and use them in the lagoon there. They are very reasonably priced.

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
46 reviews
2. Re: Paddleboarding?

You can also rent them from the various vendors on the beach. There is often times a vendor who rents them from a pontoon on the water.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Paddleboarding?

Thanks to both of you! Kim - what beach(es) are you referring to?

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
3,146 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Paddleboarding?

There is a new paddle board/kayak park right off the island ... a great place to see nature ... and for beginner paddleboard people. There is a company that delivers them and picks them up from the park. I'll see if I can find their name. I was kayaking at the park (at the intersection of Isles of Capri and 951 (Collier Blvd))

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
46 reviews
5. Re: Paddleboarding?

The Marco Island beach. You will not have any problem renting paddle boards from the beach. Many of the vendors are in close proximity to the Marco Island Marriott.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
53 posts
66 reviews
6. Re: Paddleboarding?

If you want to rent by the hour or half hour, you can rent them from the beach rental places on the main beach by the Hilton and Marriott, or at Tigertail beach. The price at the Hilton is $25 for a half hour or $40 for one hour.

Marco Island...
1 post
2 reviews
7. Re: Paddleboarding?

Tigertail Beach has great prices, and cool mangrove channels to explore that lead you to the gulf. Just ask Tony!

MN
Level Contributor
543 posts
1 review
8. Re: Paddleboarding?

MarcoRed you mentioned a park and paddleboards. Where is this?

northeast
2 posts
1 review
9. Re: Paddleboarding?

I think the paddle board park is Rookery

10. Re: Paddleboarding?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, February 14, 2015