We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Weather? Enough to do for couple in upper 20's

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 11
October Weather? Enough to do for couple in upper 20's

I am considering traveling to Marco Island in the beg of October for 4 nights. How is the weather that time of the year? Will it be warm enough to lay by the pool or beach and go in the water?

Is there enough activities/things to do for a young couple in Marco. We are looking to stay the Marriott and will probably golf 2 of the 4 days we are there.

Thanks for your help

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
1. Re: October Weather? Enough to do for couple in upper 20's

It will be more than hot enough for the beach, the pool and golfing. Temperatures at that time will be in the 80's....and if it's humid it will feel a lot warmer. It will be similar to what you're enjoying in Chicago right now.

Cincinnati, OH
reviews: 4
2. Re: October Weather? Enough to do for couple in upper 20's

If you're looking at the Marriott Resort, you have found nirvana. Don't golf myself,but hubby does and he loves it. He works in the movie industry and says it rivals Pebble Beach. Can't swear to that because, as I said, I don't golf. Just know that he comes back to the resort on Marco after a day of golf in a very good mood. Never happens in California. He always comes back pissed!

3. Re: October Weather? Enough to do for couple in upper 20's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, August 20, 2013