We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 4
Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

Just wondering if you need wristbands for the Marco Marriott Pool. If so, how do you get them, do you just show your room key?

London, United...
reviews: 43
1. Re: Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

Have been to the Marriott many times, and only once were we given wristbands a long long time ago ( at reception.) We did not wear them, but put them on a beachbag, and I dont remember anyone ever checking. Recently we were there when the hotel was full, but no wristbands were issued. When you check in you are given a towel card per person, and you hand that in to collect beach towels, 2 per person, but if you want dry towels after swimming, you can change them in as often as you like .

Cincinnati, OH
2. Re: Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

When are you going? Have gone for many years and always stay at the Marriott. Only had to do the wrist bands once. Very busy Spring Break.

Chicago, Illinois
3. Re: Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

We will be there last week of March - spring break. Is it hard to get chairs by the pool?? What time do you need to get down there to get seats? We were at the Grand Wailea in Maui last spring break, and my husband had to get down to the pool before 6:30 am!!! I think there were so many California ppl, and with the time change, they were up at the crack of dawn! Crazy!

Fairfield, New...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

Just left there and no bands were required. But this is the slow season for them so maybe when it is busy they may require it. Call them directly & ask

My husband was up early - 7 am and people were marking there chairs by putting their stuff on them

and this is the slow season. We overlooked the kids pool with water fall

Cincinnati, OH
5. Re: Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

Yeah, busiest time of the year. You will get bands at check in. I put mine on my beach bag. Hubbie hung his off his baseball cap. You do not have to wear them. If you have your room key, that will suffice. Chairs and towels will be at a premium. Email me and I will tell you some secrets learned over the years.

Baltimore
reviews: 41
6. Re: Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

Just came back from the Marco Marriott. Hotel was full which surprised me since I thought August was off-season in Florida. Did not get wristbands. They did give us two pool towel cards per room - each card was supposed to get us two towels. Never brought the cards to the pool and the towel attendants gave us as many towels as we wanted. Tons of lounge chairs by the pools and beach so we never had a problem getting chairs.

7. Re: Marco Marriott Pool - do they give you wristbands?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 22, 2013