We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

searching for a fun "Happy Hour" place

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Hartford...
reviews: 3
searching for a fun "Happy Hour" place

For Girls Night out, What would be a fun place to eat and enjoy the bar scene? Need to be out by 9:00 p.m. we are going to the Comedy Club.

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
reviews: 7
1. Re: searching for a fun "Happy Hour" place

Marriott's Quinns, expensive, one of the top bars in Florida on the beach, great sunset and usually great music, you will be impressed, but no happy hour prices

Edited: 10:59 pm, July 19, 2012
NY
reviews: 8
2. Re: searching for a fun "Happy Hour" place

Sand Bar has a bar scene and food I think form 4-7. CJ's has happy hour on the bay from 5-7 daily. Nacho Momma's right next to where the comedy club is has happy hour from 3-6 with drink specials. Sunset Grille 2-5 weekdays.

Aurora, IL
reviews: 114
3. Re: searching for a fun "Happy Hour" place

You can't beat Sandbars Happy Hour from 3pm-6pm...Ice cold beer, wings, and other great specials that can't be beat! See my write up re: Happy Hour in restaurant reviews for Sandbar.

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
reviews: 167
4. Re: searching for a fun "Happy Hour" place

I'll agree with Quinn's at the Marriott for a lovely happy hour cocktail and view. I'd go to the Esplanade too (used to be called the Star Bar, outside CJ's). Also, and I know it's controversial on the forum, but I enjoy happy hour at The Snook Inn.

5. Re: searching for a fun "Happy Hour" place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 15, 2013