We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West Express

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 9
Key West Express

Looking to travel to Key West via Key West Express from Marco and have a couple of questions.

We will be traveling with a 9 month old, would he need a ticket. On the website it states up to 12 years old is $81 round trip. Would this include a 9 month old

It looks like rates are standard and do not fluctuate. Is there a way to get deals on the boat?

Where is a cheap place to stay in Key West for just a night or 2 that would be in walking distance to Duval Street and Malory Square?

Any help on either question would be great.

Fort Myers Beach...
1. Re: Key West Express

There is an "infants" rate and then "child's" rate, that you saw there. Currently there are no specials for children. Please call for more information. I'd post it here, but TA takes that as "advertising" and would remove my post.

I'll let others post their favorite places to stay..

2. Re: Key West Express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 18, 2013