We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Resort for Couple

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KY
reviews: 24
Beach Resort for Couple

My husband and I are planning a 20 yr anniversary trip and which Marco Island Resort is better for a couple. Which has the best beach. We just want relaxation and beautiful sunsets. We enjoy the pool as well.

London, United...
reviews: 43
1. Re: Beach Resort for Couple

You will get beautiful sunsets anywhere on the beach. The Hilton, which is due for some refurbishment, Marco Ocean Beach Resort, and the Marriott are all on the same beach, which is huge and magnificent. Pools at the Marriott are superior to the others,and they have more choice of restaurants, and beach access is more direct. It is the largest of the 3. They do have a lot of conferences there, although that never has bothered me. .Suggest you look at their websites, and read reviews before making up your mind. My personal preference is for the Marriott because of thefacilities, the well maintainedproperty and the staff have always been more than helpful to us.

Edited: 8:05 am, June 23, 2012
Shreveport, LA
reviews: 57
2. Re: Beach Resort for Couple

Marco Beach Ocean Resort is very nice. Afternoons get you sorbet delivered to your beach umbrella on the beach. They also deliver ice cold lemon water to the guests. When you head out to the beach, they will help you find an umbrella.

And if you like, the room is condo-like, so you have a small kitchen in which you can prepare meals or snacks. The bathroom is heavenly. Very comfy king sized bed.

We've stayed there two of our three trips to Marco and just loved it.

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
reviews: 147
3. Re: Beach Resort for Couple

It's all the same wonderful long beach.

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
4. Re: Beach Resort for Couple

The Marriott.

Cincinnati, OH
reviews: 4
5. Re: Beach Resort for Couple

Highly recommend the Marriott Beach Resort. Gone for many years and absolute paradise.

Albany, New York
reviews: 3
6. Re: Beach Resort for Couple

Just came back from Marriott. Heaven on earth. Impeccably maintained. Grounds are stunning. Lovely pools. Beach is gorgeous. Restaurants are wonderful. Has a spa, though didn't use it.

7. Re: Beach Resort for Couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:45 pm, July 09, 2013