We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Damages on Marco Island

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago,il
reviews: 4
Damages on Marco Island

are there any damages to highrise buildings on Marco, i.e. broken windows?

cleveland
reviews: 1
31. Re: Damages on Marco Island

Does anyone have any info on damage at

Anglers Cove on Marco?

Chicago
reviews: 3
32. Re: Damages on Marco Island

I am on the island now, gulfside. All is well. Collier (the main road) is under major, major construction. There is much damage to the vegetation here - so it does not look like its usual Hawaiian island. All services are up and running. Beach has been cleaned. Roadside you see the stacked piles of tree limbs etc awaiting pickup. Most restaurants are open and most shops. (Some of each are not open this time of eyar anyway.) Some houses have the 'blue' roof - indicating damage as it has been tarpped over. Sandcastle building is in poor shape, but all others look fine.

R.

Chicago
reviews: 3
33. Re: Damages on Marco Island

I just drove by Anglers Cove in the last hour. It looked ok from streetside. Trees downed and moved roadside, but thats all that I saw.

R.

Maryland
reviews: 57
34. Re: Damages on Marco Island

MsMo -- how was the Apollo? Have the damages been fixed? Did you like the location and facility? We're thinking of going there in February.

Thanks, Robin

Marco Island
35. Re: Damages on Marco Island

Just to let you all know, everything is back to normal! We are all back in Business!