We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunhost Resorts??

Which Madeira Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 43
Sunhost Resorts??

We are planning to spend at least a week of our vacation next year at Madeira Beach and notice that many of the condos on the beach are managed by Sunhost. We have never booked through a management company before - has any one used Sunhost recently, and did they find them good to work with? What happens if you have any problems (maintenance etc) with the condo - do they have someone on site to help you out? Thanks in advance for any info.

Genie

reviews: 23
1. Re: Sunhost Resorts??

We stayat at theSurf Song last July which is through Sunhost we had a great time there and hope to return next year' property is very well kept and very clean. We met alot of other guest there and most of them return every year. I am sure that you will have a great time. Check out the reviews. It is also right across the street from John's Pass

Berlin, CT
reviews: 1
2. Re: Sunhost Resorts??

We rent through them all the time. They are very nice and very easy to work with. They have a maintenance person right on site at Surf Song. We usually stay next door, but when we call he comes right over to diagnose and repair our issue. Where do you plan on staying when down there?

Manchester, United...
reviews: 43
3. Re: Sunhost Resorts??

Thanks for both your replies. We haven't decided on exactly where to stay yet. For the last 2 years we have stayed in Indian Rocks Beach and loved the area, but felt like a bit of a change of scene, so thought we'd just move a little bit further south. The Sunhost resorts look great on their website so now I'll have to get down to compare them all. Our flights are booked but we're not travelling till next October, so I've plenty of time to read up on them. For me, the planning is part of the fun of the holiday, I love looking at Google maps and all the accommodation websites.

Thanks again guys.

Genie

4. Re: Sunhost Resorts??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, November 20, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach