We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staycation!!!

Which Longboat Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
reviews: 29
Staycation!!!

Live North of area, single female, mature, 8/12-8/15. Walk to beach, dining, shops. Friendly, pool, balcony, motel ok.. Thank you....

2 replies to this topic
sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
reviews: 118
1. Re: Staycation!!!

How much do you want to spend?

The Holiday Inn Lido Key is in close walking distance to St. Armands Circle...across the street from the beach.

~SRQgirl

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
2. Re: Staycation!!!

I have done 2 recent staycations in the area, one was at the holiday inn (short walk to st Armands, beach right across). Good location.

Second was a night in Clearwater beach (too close for you I think?). Before that we drove down to Ft Myers and tool the Key west express to KW.

My next proposed staycations are to either FMB or Sanibel (probably Sanibel) in Nov. Siesta Key, Marco and Orlando are also on my menu (want to do the New Diagon Alley at Universal so will stay onsite).

So many great places to go in Florida even if you own or live there. I thought I'd do a cruise but I just like going other places to try them out (done Miami Beach and the keys in the past too). I tend to come Oct-April but I have northern FL areas on my list as well for other times of year.

Reply to: Staycation!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted