We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Season beachfront

Which Longboat Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore
Christmas Season beachfront

I am looking into booking 12/27-1/2 - there are 4 of us (2 adults, 2 teens), and it is a surprise for my husband's 50th. He has been wanting to go to Longboat for years. I am looking for a beachfront unit. Any recommendations? Price somewhere 2000 ish.

2 replies to this topic
Sarasota, Florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Longboat Key
reviews: 77
1. Re: Christmas Season beachfront

Should be a Christmas to remember! Here are four places to check out. I'm not sure about availabilities, and one may be pricier than you want, but take a look and see what you think. Two things to keep in mind: weekly rentals are typically Saturday to Saturday (looks like you're OK on that score); also, on top of whatever price is listed there is usually an 11% to 12% tourist tax.

My suggestions, all of them directly on the beach::

Veranda Beach Club, 2 bedroom+2bath, handled by Michael Saunders

Gulf Tides, but only opt for one of the Gulf front Penthouse units

Sea Club III, 2 bedroom+2 bath in a small condo building, handled by Wagner Rentals

Little Gull Cottages, 2 bedroom+2 bath cottage, only #2 to be on the beach.

Longboat Key...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Christmas Season beachfront

Sandpiper Inn on the beach is also available does not increase rates on holidays and will rent for less than a week and less than $2000.00. Of course it is Old Florida with only one bath in two or one bedroom units, a small heated pool and restaurants in walking distance not on site,but all units have kitchens and both gas & charcoal grills are on site. Enjoy your stay in LBK

Reply to: Christmas Season beachfront
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted