We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog boarding on Island

Which Longboat Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
reviews: 42
Dog boarding on Island

Hi, I have found that there are almost no resorts that accept pets. Wondering if anyone knows of a boarding place close by for my dog? (Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island, Bradenton Beach)?

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
1. Re: Dog boarding on Island

Don't know of any on the islands. Our pooch goes to Hagan's Pet resort in southern Manatee County. He loves it there. Google them for more information.

Longboat Key...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Dog boarding on Island

Sandpiper Inn & Rolling Waves both accept pets on Longboat Key. Otherwise Beach Veterinary in Cortez a few miles from Anna Maria & Longboat Key boards pets and are excellent. I have boarded my Yorkies there.

3. Re: Dog boarding on Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, July 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Longboat Key