We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Winds Resort

Which Longboat Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Coast, FL
reviews: 38
Four Winds Resort

I just put a hold on a unit at the Four Winds in Longboat through RCI. Fairly good reviews there. Does anyone have any first hand info regarding this resort?

24 replies to this topic
The Villages
11. Re: Four Winds Resort

We own two units there. It is very clean, and family oriented. The staff is great and there is no pressure to purchase a time share. The units have all been upgraded and we find it wonderful. We live in Florida, so it is a short drive for a great week get away.

Bellshill, United...
reviews: 1
12. Re: Four Winds Resort

We are staying at four winds in September this year. It is part of our 25 th wedding anniversary celebrations. I hope we are not disappointed

The Villages
13. Re: Four Winds Resort

We own two rooms there. I hope you got a one bedroom as it is roomier and nicer than the studio. THe place is really nice if you like scaled down. We do and that is why we go there. The beach is wonderful and the pool is lively with all ages of people. We go in May so I don't know how your weather will be.

We love the place, but it is not fancy. There are several nice restaurants nearby, along with a Publix shopping center right across the street.

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 2
14. Re: Four Winds Resort

We own 1 Unit in wk.24, and between wks. 33 & 37, we own 11 of the Units there. We own Large Studios, 1 Bdrms. and a Penthouse for wks. 35 & 36, so we can gather our Children, Grandchildren, and Family and Friends.

We have been going to Four Winds since 1999, and it is a great Timeshare as there is a Publix and shopping center just across the road from Four Winds, and the Resort is only 47 Condos, and really is awesome for relaxing, and the area is just beautiful.

I don't think that you will be disappointed in your stay there.

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 2
15. Re: Four Winds Resort

We will also be at Four Winds during Sept. as we own 11 Condos , with most of them being whenever the Labor Day Week is, as we gather our Children, Grandchildren, other Family and Friends.

It is a 47 Unit TimeShare Resort, and I think that you will really enjoy your time there. It has a beautiful pool, Beach, Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Laundry is free, and there are several laundry rooms in the Facility.

The area is peaceful and beautiful, with a Publix, CVS Drug Store, and shopping center across the street from Four Winds, and lots of Restaurants in and around the Sarasota, Anna Marie, Bradenton area.

Cape Coral, United...
reviews: 3
16. Re: Four Winds Resort

My parents bought a unit while I was in middle school (1982) and we didn't come much, but since I got married and had kids we have not missed a year since 1992. My kids now adults make sure their work or school schedule is worked out so they won't miss, It is a smaller older place but that is why those of us who return every year love it. All of our friends we have invited for thre day always ask to come back also. The locatation is great, on the beach grocery store, drug store and if you like liquor store all across the street, and on the beach. Shopping area with restaurants a short drive down the road. We are here durning the summer so the attached restaurant is closed, but does appear to be pricey. However if you are looking for high class and fancy Four Winds isn't what you are going to find, I wouldn't have the place any other way. They rooms are being updated and a lot of them have been completed.

The Villages
17. Re: Four Winds Resort

We own two units there. Have been going for about 3 years same week each year. It is a family community. Children who have been going there since they were little, now are teenagers. It is a great place. It is an older place with only about 42 units so you get to know the people who are there. It is not fancy, but very comfortable. If you are not looking for high end, but family comfortable, you will like it.

Sarasota, Florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Longboat Key
reviews: 89
18. Re: Four Winds Resort

That's a nice, honest and helpful post, Arlene. Well stated.

St. Petersburg...
reviews: 7
19. Re: Four Winds Resort

We stayed in a studio , room 108, very disappointing. It was an RCI exchange. No room to put your suitcases, toilet base was in bad shape, shower needed caulking, and on the 2nd day, Monday, I was in the bathroom area and on the floor was. a live roach crawling around. We went to the office and they said they would spray that day. We checked the desk later that day to be sure they sprayed. "Yes, it is checked off" the man at the desk stated. That evening I noticed a few ants crawling up the wall by the kitchen table . On Wednesday evening I was brushing my teeth and crawling up the wall was another roach. On top of that there was music playing till almost 10:30 pm by the pool. Loud. Very irritating. That was enough for us. We packed up and left 2 days early. My husband spoke to the manager and explained about the roaches and the supposed spraying and asked for some kind of compensation. She said there was no way she was going to compensate us. She bordered on being rude and acted like she couldn't have cared less. We left and will never recommend this place to anyone. Very very poor customer service.

Woodbridge...
20. Re: Four Winds Resort

been going to 4 winds 4 9 years own 7 unit 4 the whole month of aug and first wk of sept. we go as a family and we all love it. the beach is a 10 plus, and the food on longboat an anniamarie is rocken. sanit armons sq is great shopping and great food and drink

Edited: 2:52 pm, July 28, 2015
Reply to: Four Winds Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Longboat Key