We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gatineau, Canada
reviews: 14
Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

Hi everyone,

What's the best hotel in Kissimee under $100 night ? I'm planning to go first week of march net year

I have 2 teenagers age 12 & 14 ....

Thanks for the information

Germain

Indiana
1. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

Hi!

I would try a villa instead if I were you. We stayed at Windsor Hills last March (Spring Break NEVER AGAIN) and we only paid 80.00 per night for 3 bedroom 2 bath villa. It was the best. Very roomy and it came with all the utensils and towels needed for your stay. Plus, it was only a mile and a half from Disney property. Check the Orlando forum for more info.

donna*

Florida
reviews: 54
2. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

Disneymom - Can you explain the Spring Break NEVER AGAIN comment? We are going to stay at Windsor Hills during Spring Break the first week in April. Was it completely crazy during that time??

Florida
reviews: 54
3. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

OH btw Germain, I would suggest a condo or villa as well. Most of the time they come out cheaper than a hotel room and are SOOO much nicer. We have stayed at Windsor Palms and loved it. We found ours on the VRBO website.

Illinois
reviews: 2
4. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

For the best prices on condos or villa check out www.vrbo.com. Great prices, great locations. Much better when traveling with teens than a cramped hotel room.

Cape Coral, FL
reviews: 5
5. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

go to hotelkingdom.com and check out the prices for the Cypress Pointe Villas. We booked a 2 bedroom villa (nearly 1200 square feet of space) for $99 a day - much cheaper than expedia or orbitz quotes. But there is no maid service at that price. It is available if requested for $35-80 per day, depending on the size of the unit. There are photos of the units on the site and they are beautiful. Also check out the comments here on trip advisor for Cypress Pointe - they are highly positive. Good luck!

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 38
6. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

There is a lot of work going on at the minute at Cypress Pointe which may explain the excellent rates on hotelkingdom and other sites. The insides of the units are newly refurbished and very good but the buildings in Phase 1 are having new roofes and there is a lot of construction equipment around and the outside of the individual buildings need a lot of work. We had ladders outside our windows with roofers going up and down for nearly the our entire second week (left on December 16th)When finished the resort should be excellent but give it a few months

London
reviews: 2
7. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

I would have to agree with the other posters regarding villa rentals. They are the only way to go in Florida if you are in a group. I'm not advertising here but a friend of mine rents out a villa for £400 a week, that works out at about $100 a night for the whole house which has a swimming pool etc. There are literally thousands of villas in the area for rent and for families I think it is the best thing to do when you are out there. Obviously you will need to rent a car, but then being America I don't think you can get by without one as it is.

Indiana
8. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

gatorgurl,

It was COLD some days and that had a lot to do with it. We usually go in September so it was a shock to have the temps be in the mid 70's and windy. I want to go to florida when it is warm. That's just me! Plus it was very crowded. We loved Windsor Hills though. We will be back this September for 10 days.

Donna*

P.S. Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this

9. Re: Best hotel in Kissimee with teenagers under $100 night ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 24, 2009