We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which one--Cane Island or Caribe Cove or someplace else

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northwest Indiana
reviews: 14
Which one--Cane Island or Caribe Cove or someplace else

We haven't seen either of them. We don't know the area. We just know as much about them as we probably will from looking at the internet.

Our vacation will be 31 nights in March of 2013. We aren't golfers. We just want to get away from the Indiana winters for awhile. We were looking for a place that was within walking distance of things. Maybe we are putting too much weight on that. We will have a car. We've been staying on the beach on the Atlantic Ocean side, so trying central Florida is a new adventure Which do you think we'd like better. We are healthy 62 year olds.

If you know of a community that would be a better choice then please tell, and it doesn't have to be in Kissimmee. Our budget is $16-1700. (In case you're wondering, we can get a nice 2 bdrm 2 bath at Cane and Caribe for that.)

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: Which one--Cane Island or Caribe Cove or someplace else

We can't tell which you would like better ... only you can decide what you want - on the beach or inland. We were in Kissimmee in December and saw some nice condos being renovated. They were a stone's throw from hwy 192 where all the shops and eating places are, and about 2 miles west of I-4. Didn't notice a name though.

Since you have over a year to find a place, if you would like more info. on these I'm sure I'll be in that area again between now and March 2013 and I'll check into them for you.

Northwest Indiana
2. Re: Which one--Cane Island or Caribe Cove or someplace else

Clarification: When I say "Which one would we would like better", I mean Cane Island or Caribe Cove. (I do not mean beach on the Atlantic ocean side or central Florida.)

south carolina
reviews: 17
3. Re: Which one--Cane Island or Caribe Cove or someplace else

Well neither of these condos are within walking distance of anything. I haven't stayed at Cane Island. I haven't stayed at Caribe Cove either but some of our relatives did during our last visit to FL (last year). It was very nice, and just a minute or two drive from many restaurants and stores.

Northwest Indiana
4. Re: Which one--Cane Island or Caribe Cove or someplace else

I booked Caribe Cove this afternoon. Found a nice condo by owner. All reviewers gave it highest marks. Excellent price. Anyhow, thanks to the people who replied!

5. Re: Which one--Cane Island or Caribe Cove or someplace else

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, April 30, 2013