We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's going on at Valhalla Point?

Which Marathon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
reviews: 26
What's going on at Valhalla Point?

I stayed there last December and it was fabulous. I've been trying to get a hold of them to book again but no one's been answering the phone or returning my messages. Today the voice mail message has been changed and now says it's Nancy's personal number and is not a business number any more. She doesn't give an alternate number or reason, and the website still lists that number as the contact number.....does anyone know what's going on? If they're closing or something I'd like to know so that I can look around for somewhere else to stay (as far as I can tell from the interwebs, the place next door (Valhalla Beach Resort) is not open any more.......

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
21. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

thinkin'

use the "Florida Keys" forum and not just KW. Get a lot more info regarding the whole chain of Keys.

Midwest
reviews: 37
22. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

Very interested in finding out the name & website of new place!

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
23. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

Little bird told me where it is, and its a fantastic piece of property. Congrats to the new owners.

Toronto, Ontario
reviews: 25
24. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

Now i'm really curious!!

Canandaigua, New...
reviews: 36
25. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

What mile marker is this place?

Midwest
reviews: 37
26. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

Does anyone know the name of the resort or website (hopefully)?

Chester, United...
reviews: 6
27. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

I have been reliably informed by a friend of Nancy's that Valhalla Point has been sold together with the other resort. It has been purchased by a private developer and will no longer be trading. Regretfully I had a reservation for March but have NOT had any notification from Nancy that the premises are no longer available. I have to say that I am both surprised and annoyed that she did not have the decency to contact her customers.

Chester, United...
reviews: 6
28. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

I have been reliably informed by a friend of Nancy's that Valhalla Point has been sold together with the other resort. It has been purchased by a private developer and will no longer be trading. Regretfully I had a reservation for March but have NOT had any notification from Nancy that the premises are no longer available. I have to say that I am both surprised and annoyed that she did not have the decency to contact her customers.

Edited: 10:01 am, February 09, 2013
29. Re: What's going on at Valhalla Point?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 11, 2014