We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mar Azul - Marathon

Which Marathon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 1
Mar Azul - Marathon

My wife and I are going to be renting the house entitled "Mar Azul" which is in Marathon. The house is being rented by Lisa Douglas. Anyone have any experience renting this house? If so what did you think?

Thanks!

Georgia
11. Re: Mar Azul - Marathon

We just spent a perfect week at Mar Azul this past November! The beds were the best nights sleep I've ever had - they looked brand new, pretty sure they were pillow top type and just great! Regarding the grounds, I couldn't imagine any other property being more like a private resort than Mar Azul - it was really private, lush landscaping and the coolest bridge walk to the dock, everyone loved the inside and outside! We spent a ton of time at the pool and the very big grille was to-die-for! it was toooooo cool! We felt like millionaires and enjoyed every mintue! Highly recommend!

12. Re: Mar Azul - Marathon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 08, 2013