We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swim with the dolphins

Which Islamorada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
swim with the dolphins

Which is the BEST place in the keys to swim with the dolphins? I have two boys, 11 & 13, who are looking forward to it. I know there are a few options, and I want to make sure it isn't too "babyish". Thanks!

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
1. Re: swim with the dolphins

Right there in Islamorada is Theater of the Sea, In Marathon there is Dolphin Research Center and Hawks Cay and in Key Largo Dolphins Plus. All are reputable and go with whichever has a time slot open for you. Or, just stay and go where you are staying there in Islamorada - Theater of the Sea.

South Florida...
Destination Expert
for Miami, Key Largo
reviews: 13
2. Re: swim with the dolphins

Good advice from blue...we have used Dolphins Plus in Key Largo many times and would go back,

3. Re: swim with the dolphins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Islamorada