We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all you can eat

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bury lancashire uk
reviews: 8
all you can eat

is there anywhere like golden corral etc in the keys or any all you can eat places we will be in marathon for 4 days then key west for 6 days in november. any help please.. thanks in advance..glenn

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
reviews: 27
1. Re: all you can eat

Hi,

Most of the restaurants in the Keys are small, locally owned businesses. There are very few "chain" restaurants. No Golden Corrals,etc.; and I can't think of one "all you can eat" place. There are the usual fast foods, MacDonalds, Wendy's, Domino's Pizza, etc. but even the fast food is more expensive in the Keys. There are IHOPs (International House of Pancakes)in both Key West and Marathon,and there is also a Waffle House, Denny's, Chilli's, and TGIF's in Key West. We never eat at chains while in the Keys. There's too much good local food, and you really won't save much money. The best cheap eats we found in the Keys were ethic foods. The Chinese, Cuban, and Mexican restaurants are usually the cheapest places to eat. We love Chico's Cantina,(mexican) on Stock Island, right off of Key West. Our other favorite was Don Pedro's Cuban restaurant in Marathon. Of course, you must eat seafood while in the Keys, and if you're really on a tight budget, every little diner down in the Keys offers a usually great fish sandwich. I love fish sandwiches and eat them almost daily while on the Keys; they never taste the same at home! Ask the locals for their suggestions on food. I've never been disappointed with their recommendations!

Best Wishes!

Newark,DE
2. Re: all you can eat

hello, we will be in Islamorada in November also and I've checked on some restaurants in the area, Marathon is only about 20 miles from there. The only buffet style restuarant I've found was in Key West: Key West Seafood Buffet All-U-Can-Eat on Duval Street. I hope there are more in the Keys, but you can also contact- Key West Information Center at 1-888-272-1069, or www.keywestinfo.com and they should be able to help you out! Enjoy your vacation!

New York
reviews: 62
3. Re: all you can eat

Glenn: Not a chain or all you can eat but definitely a place for a good meal at a reasonable price: the Deli. I have referred to it as a "humble luncheonette" in some of my other posts. They have an extensive menu and many local favorites and ethnic dishes. Things like cuban sandwiches and fried yucca. My wife and I eat lunch there at least every visit to KW. Another place that might fit your bill: Abbundanza. This place will give you literally a pound of pasta as dinner. We try to go here every trip, too. Not for the quantity but the quality. We live in a place where there are a lot of Italian-Americans and the quality of Italian restaurants, in all price ranges, is high. Abbundanza's quality is quite good. I had an order of baked ravioli in February 2004. Everything was obviously made of fresh ingredients, the sauce and the cheese was outstanding. One last thing about KW restaurants: you will usually do better the further you get from Duval Street. Have a good visit.

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 1
4. Re: all you can eat

I SOOO agree with what everyone said about the eating in Key West. It is very costly and not many chains. The Taco Bell down there is like double the price! If the hooters is down there it was a bit more costly too.

Your best bet would be to get a Key West Restaurant Guide before you go down and it will have menus and prices so you can budget just a bit better!

My Fav "all you can eat" is not a chain ofcourse, it's on Duval, it's a buffett and it is great it has all sorts of Seafood!

Kim