We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions for our winter stay

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wake Forest NC
reviews: 8
Questions for our winter stay

Will I be able to get a library card? Certainly do not mind paying a fee. Will have a permanant address.

Also, will we be able to buy some type of parking permit for the parking garages?

Lastly, does anyone know of a good nail shop? Prefer one that does liquid (as opposed to dry powder) gel process.

Shopping recommendation for buying bikes, bedroom coverlette, and accessories for the guest house we are renting. (If I were at home I would first check Target or WalMart.)

Thanks,

Bonita Springs...
1. Re: Questions for our winter stay

Yes ~~ You can get a library card for $15 I believe ~~ You don't need a permanent address but its your choice ~~

Parkin garages have daily rates, weekly or monthly rates ~~ Just depends on which one you might choose ~~

Fast Buck Freddies is a great for what you might be lookin for ~~ If its not its a great store ~~ There is a K-mart & Beall's ~~

Central Illinois
reviews: 22
2. Re: Questions for our winter stay

For bikes, there's always Overseas Outfitters next to the Coast Guard station in Marathon...but their prices aren't quite like K-Mart.

;^)

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 56
3. Re: Questions for our winter stay

For books there is a great used book store on Fleming between Duval and Simonton. I browse there almost every day. They have a room full of fiction and literature, many books about Key West and pirates and the Caribbean, and a rack of books by Hemingway and other authors that live o the island. And several racks of non-fiction. They also take an additional 25 % off on Thanksgiving.

Pjk

4. Re: Questions for our winter stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 18, 2009