We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
reviews: 8
Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

Has anyone stayed here? Specifically 509?

Would love to hear any comments/reviews..

Thanks!

Minneapolis...
reviews: 103
1. Re: Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

I haven't, but I just looked at their website. Holy mother of cuteness. I'm checking rates now.

Minneapolis
reviews: 8
2. Re: Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

funny...both from mpls :)

Minneapolis...
3. Re: Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

Yep! Not surprising, I think everyone from here seeks an escape from the cold and snow!

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
4. Re: Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

They are definitely cute, and from all I've seen are well-kept and clean. I have no idea of the rates, but the locations are great.

Let us know what you find!

Minneapolis...
5. Re: Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

We decided not to rent with them. To be honest the owner was really overbearing when I asked for more information, and never gave me the info I specifically asked for...it seems like she didn't want to tell me rates until I'd committed to renting with them.

Florida
reviews: 38
6. Re: Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

This is a great neighborhood, though a bit of a busy street, and within walking distance of Duval Street, though the quieter end -- you will walk almost a mile to get to downtown bar area ... but there is plenty to at this end of Duval, too. These are reasonably priced for where and what they are, and they have been nicely updated.

Edited: 3:12 pm, November 26, 2013
7. Re: Cayo Hueso Cottages and Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 28, 2014