We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Wales, UK
reviews: 90
Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

Hi

I am looking to book a villa in Key West for June 2014 and would like to know if anyone has had any dealings with this rental company or has recently stayed at Pineapple Cottage?

I have sent them an email but it bounced back as undelivered which is strange.

I have now sent another one from their website

preferredpropertieskeywest.com/key-west-vaca…

Would be great if anyone can give me some information on advice

Thanks in advance

Deception Island
reviews: 1
1. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

I have rented through Preferred Properties and had no issues. They are a well known and reputable company in Key West with an office on Southard St. just off Duval. I would give them a call if you are having trouble with the email.

South Wales, UK
reviews: 90
2. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

Thanks for your advice

Much appreciated

Ida, Michigan
reviews: 19
3. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

Rented from them last march and they were great. Ask for Kimberly or Angela .

Baltimore, MD
reviews: 11
4. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

I have also used Preferred Properties - they were always polite and professional. The house we rented was GREAT and I would definitely use them again.

Rockaway Beach, NY
reviews: 40
5. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

Have stayed in Pineapple Cottage many times. Love it. Shoot me a mssg and can answer any questions

New York City, New...
6. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

Do you have an address for pineapple cottage? How was your experience? Is this a nice house, location?

upstate NY
reviews: 13
7. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

We have stayed at Pineapple Cottage and Preferred Properties is great to deal with. We have never had a problem with email with them. This is a wonderful place with a great private upstairs suite and the location is great. There is a building next door with an air conditioner which is a little loud, but other than that, I love this place and Kimberly is great to deal with. We have also stayed at Elizabeth's Secret through Preferred Properties which is a little cheaper and not quite as updated, but has a great outdoor shower and is in a quieter area.

Key West, Florida
8. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

Hi! We stayed at Pineapple Cottage about five years ago. It was two of us, it was in August (a very hot time in Key West). It was a good cottage, in a fabulous area of Key West, and the cottage was very nice. The pool is lovely, the upstairs bedroom is very peaceful. Right now they are developing the parking lot next to this property, so you might want to ask about what the noise issues are. We have always dealt with Kimberly Smith in the rental office, and I would be surprised if she did not respond to you. We have bought a house here, so are somewhat up to date about what is happening. I would be happy to go back to Pineapple Cottage, so I hope this helps.

9. Re: Preferred Properties - Pineapple Cottage Key West Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 25, 2015