We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning another trip...need lots of room

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Planning another trip...need lots of room

So, even though my husband told me after our 2nd trip in June (the 1st being July 2012) that next summer we were going somewhere different for our vacation...he mentioned to a group of friends that we need to go June 2014!!! So, I'm starting to do a little research on rooms. :)

I'm searching through old posts, but thought I would see if anyone had anything else to add. We would really like a place to rent for a week with 5 bedrooms. If we could get at leat 4 baths, that would be great. And access to a pool (or at least close proximity to Dante's).

I've looked at athomekeywest.com and vacationhomesofkeywest.com and keywestvacationrentals.com. Any other suggestions? Just doing a little research and trying to find a place to fit us all comfortably but also in old town. Am I wishful thinking??

Thanks!

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
1. Re: Planning another trip...need lots of room

Last Key Realty has one or two with 5 bedrooms.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
2. Re: Planning another trip...need lots of room

Also check VRBO and Home Away.

Tennessee
3. Re: Planning another trip...need lots of room

Thanks so much! Adding them to the list to check out!

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
4. Re: Planning another trip...need lots of room

compass-realty.com/keywestvacationrentals/l0… Here's a 5/5, but it sleeps fewer people than most of the 4/4...check out www.keywesthideaways.com/

What is your budget and how many do you want to sleep?

You'll be able to find what you want. There are lots of big places in Key West.

5. Re: Planning another trip...need lots of room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 18, 2014