We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st.marys, ohio
Which hotel

Squeezing an extra vacation in dec. Neverbeen to key west. Flights are booked. Looking at southernmost hotel, but my cheap side is also thinking maybe best western or blue marlin. We would like to be in the area where they are located. Walk everywhere and close to water. Any sugg? Thanks for any help !

11 replies to this topic
Naperville, Illinois
reviews: 10
1. Re: Which hotel

Best Western Hibiscus gets good reviews here clean, large rooms and pool, free parking if you need it (but you really don't need a car in KW).

Rockaway Beach, NY
reviews: 39
2. Re: Which hotel

I've stayed in Blue Marlin twice. Not luxury but clean rooms, nice pool and a nice staff. As people will say at the "quieter" end of Duval, but only a 15 or 20 min walk (unless you make a few stops along the way) to all the bars, restaurants etc.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 5
3. Re: Which hotel

Best Western is a good choice.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
4. Re: Which hotel

They are all fine. The relative niceness of each is directly in line with the price of each, so it's really a matter of what you want to pay for what you want to have.

I would not hesitate to stay at any of them, especially since the recent update at the Blue Marlin.

st.marys, ohio
5. Re: Which hotel

I guess the main thing is having beach/bar/ restaurant on site at southernmost and not at the other two, but we will be walking all over so prob won't matter much. Thanks for the input!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Connecticut
reviews: 93
6. Re: Which hotel

Its nice to have the beach at your hotel. That is one of the reasons we stay at Pier House. Stay at Sotuthernmost... :)

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
7. Re: Which hotel

The amenities at the Southernmost Hotel Collection are really VERY nice. Fun pool bars, beach access and the Southernmost Beach Cafe (which is also open to the public). If that's something you enjoy, definitely go for it!

st.marys, ohio
8. Re: Which hotel

I booked the southernmost ! Now I can't stop looking at the pics on website !! Looks awesome. Thanks for the help

San Diego...
reviews: 14
9. Re: Which hotel

I would try a Bed and Breakfast. We just got back and stayed at Speakeasy Inn and Old Town Manor. Speakeasy has a rum bar attached which is really cool. Stayed in the cheapest room which was about $122, free Continental breakfast, free parking and $1 off all of your drinks at the rum bar. Major selling point. : ) Smaller room, but no problem and had everything we needed. Super nice people and place. North end of Duval. Old Town Manor is a little bit more ($165) at the other end of Duval near Mallory Square and all the action. Great place, again great customer service. Free Continental breakfast. No parking, but you can drive a couple blocks away and do street parking. Both were great choices. Probably better then a corporate hotel chain.

Reading...
10. Re: Which hotel

Good choice with Southernmost!!!

Reply to: Which hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted