We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West:

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Haddon Heights, New...
reviews: 25
Key West:

Does anyone have any reccomendations about where to stay in Key West? I have looked at some Inns, but the pics seem like its only a one bed room. Is this true??

20 replies to this topic
SW Indiana
reviews: 4
1. Re: Key West:

Ya gotta let us know what you want, Price range, personal preferences (rowdy v. quiet, pool?, hotel or house/condo etc.), close to the action or quieter area and so on. The more info we have the better we can assist you. Believe me, plenty of folks here will help if they can.

Haddon Heights, New...
2. Re: Key West:

I would like to stay on a budget, a place for happy hour maybe, and a pool. Although we will be spending lots of time on the beach.

Los Angeles
reviews: 44
3. Re: Key West:

can you possibly share with us what exactly your budget is?

$100 per night gets you minimal lodging, a hostel or shared bath

$200/ night gets you a good place off-season, an okay place in-season

$300 is about where the good stuff starts

$800+ is Sunset Key neighborhood

Haddon Heights, New...
4. Re: Key West:

Definetly not $800..... totally not in budget! I would maybe say around $300-500 at very most..... I hope I can find a good deal. We are staying Fri thru Monday. our Budget is maybe ?1500 for the hotel? this will be split between the two of us.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
5. Re: Key West:

Try the Reach, Hyatt, Pier House and Casa Marina. All of these are full-service larger properties on the water. There are also many guest houses throughout town that are fun and have a lot of character.

Mt.Orab,Ohio
reviews: 69
6. Re: Key West:

Not sure when your coming, but we booked the Hampton Inn for October and will pay a little less than $200 a night. The good thing about it is that on the Hilton Honors system, it will bring us to a free night later on in the year. Try the hhonor website and see if you can find a deal.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 30
7. Re: Key West:

Take a look at Casa Marina and The Reach.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 34
8. Re: Key West:

"Not sure when your coming, but we booked the Hampton Inn for October and will pay a little less than $200 a night. The good thing about it is that on the Hilton Honors system, it will bring us to a free night later on in the year. Try the hhonor website and see if you can find a deal."

There is no Hampton Inn in Key West. They tore it down years ago to build Parrot Key. Are you thinking of Doubletree? DT, Casa Marina and The Reach are the only Hilton family hotels left in Key West , since the old Hilton is now Westin.

Haddon Heights, New...
9. Re: Key West:

Im going to try the Hyatt. It seems beautiful! My plan is to fly to Ft Lauderdale, then take the scenic drive thru Miami and the Keys. It seems expensive to fly directly into the keys, and I dont want to change plans in Ft Lauderdale

Haddon Heights, New...
10. Re: Key West:

Im coming in late December. After Christmas.

Reply to: Key West:
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted