We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy the Key West bucket list book

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 127
Buy the Key West bucket list book

Everyone who wants to see it all should get the Key West Bucket List book. It's a great way to learn about so many thing to do in Key West and to test your metal at dares. We rode bikes around one afternoon doing as many as possible. Don't know that I will ever finish (wearing only body paint might not get crossed off) but am well on our way!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
1. Re: Buy the Key West bucket list book

Pay attention to bucket list item # 100: have a drink with the author of the book. It can happen!!!

Pjk

Proctor, Minnesota
reviews: 55
2. Re: Buy the Key West bucket list book

What a great idea, I think we'll get it before our next trip! Pjk, I may enlist your help to cross off #100, though!

Key West, Florida
reviews: 12
3. Re: Buy the Key West bucket list book

#100 is not as difficult to cross off as one might think. The difficult part is stopping him at one drink.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
4. Re: Buy the Key West bucket list book

DLS = David L. Sloan. (get it?)

What number was getting naked in public without being arrested?

8-)

Pjk

Fort Lauderdale...
reviews: 42
5. Re: Buy the Key West bucket list book

Heading down Monday and will definitely be picking one up! Thanks for the tip! Already own How to Quit Your Job...

6. Re: Buy the Key West bucket list book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 30, 2014