We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harbor Place - any reviews?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Flemington, New...
Harbor Place - any reviews?

Hi..we are staying at Harbor Place #316 in the Truman annex. Has anyone stayed there? Any reviews? Haven't seen any online.

Thanks

baltimore
reviews: 4
1. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

Not that unit but several others in the Harbor Place buildings and they are the best. if you saw pictures and was satisfied then it will be great. the worst that can pretty much happen in those buildings is bad or outdated decorating. You walk right out to everything at the waterfront near the westin and Mallory square and in the downtown old town area. Enjoy.

Flemington, New...
2. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

Thank you for your response. I can deal with bad decorating! :) I'm glad you mentioned that it's close to everything...that was one of the selling points to this location...but it's nice to hear it confirmed!

baltimore
3. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

sure no problem and it will probably be decorated beautifully. these are prime, higher end condos in key west and we have stayed in 4 different units and they have all been beautiful and clean. In addition to being front and center in downtown, the entrance is also the entrance to Ft. Zachary Taylor State Park and one of the best beaches in Key West. You will love it there.

Baltimore, MD
reviews: 5
4. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

We have stayed in Building 115, unit #302 and it was great! I have to say that most units we have looked at online in Harbour Place have looked very good. The location is central to everything in Old Town. Just a couple of blocks to Duval St or Mallory Square, you could walk to most destinations but we rent bikes for our visits. The pool area is big and tends to be not very crowded or you can take advantage of Ft. Zachary and its beach. Almost forgot the great view of the sunset from your porch or balcony (unless there is a cruise ship docked). You made a great choice!

Baltimore, MD
reviews: 5
5. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

Looks like everyone from Baltimore stays at Harbour Place in KW!

Midwest
reviews: 32
6. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

We've stayed in 2 Harbour Place units. LOVED everything about it!!! The sunset views were amazing! Location was awesome! Had the pool to ourselves. The condos we stayed in were beautifully decorated & spacious floor plans.... Truman's Little White House was out the back door. Can't say enough about what a great place this is!

Flemington, New...
7. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from people who have stayed where you plan to go...puts your mind at ease.

Midwest
reviews: 32
8. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

Forgot to mention how jealous I am!

Can u post a link of the unit you've chosen?

Flemington, New...
9. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

vacationhomesofkeywest.com/private-key-west-…

Hi..this is the unit we are staying in!

baltimore
10. Re: Harbor Place - any reviews?

wow, now that's front row, you will love it