We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mt Horeb WI
reviews: 19
Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

One!! Boo!,

We arrive Friday and the weather.com forecast says storms every day anywhere from 30 to 60% chance. I really hope they mean the short lived daily tropical type. It's been storming daily here in Wisconsin for a week and we need to build an arc. Was hoping for a bit more sun. Sigh. Fingers crossed.

Edited: 6:59 am, June 26, 2013
Los Angeles
reviews: 45
11. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

I think it's always better to look at the chances for cloudy weather and winds, versus rain. A sky full of dark clouds all day long and 20mph winds will ruin most snorkeling and beach days. Look for the term "partly cloudy" which is not a bad thing when compared to a forecast of "Overcast".

It doesn't look too bad:

wunderground.com/cgi-bin/…

A little rain can be a welcome thing on these 90 degree summer days.

Look at satellite images to see if the clouds have been breaking up or staying around all day

Denver, Colorado...
12. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

It's been 30% chance of rain like the last week, and the only rain I have seen was last night (late) and into this morning. It's cleared off a bit now. Ignore the forecast. Seriously.

Lima, Ohio
reviews: 42
13. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

I'm usually a weather worrier myself, but I plan on a great trip either way. We arrive saturday and I have a trip with Sebago planned for sunday. I hope it all works out and we can get it in, but if not then we will just find something else fun to do. I've been looking at the forecast for awhile now and yes it does change every day. So I decided I was not going to worry about it and just have a great time. I figure as long as there is no hurricane or tropical storm then I am not going to worry about the weather.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 41
14. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

Which Sebago trip are you doing? I'm getting a little antsy about my July trip and a few Sebago trips are on the list.

Pjk

Mt Horeb WI
reviews: 19
15. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

Oh I know it won't ruin my vacation. As long as we get a day or two actually on the water I'm good. Gotta start packing.

Lima, Ohio
reviews: 42
16. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

The power adventure trip with Sebago. I've done it before back in 2009. Really enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again. This will be our third time to Key West but it's been too long since our last visit. Can't wait!

Clio, Michigan
17. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

we were in Key West 1st week in June and it rained the entire week we were there. It would let up once in a while, but then start raining again. The streets flood pretty easily there, don't wear good shoes-take flip flops or rubber boots. We just put on our rain ponchos and took an umbrella, which were given out at Southernmost on the Beach, where we stayed. We made the best of it and would not let the rain ruin our trip. The only drawback was we did not see any beautiful sunsets, even though we took a sunset wine/sail charter through Danger Charters. Make the best of it, you will still have a good time.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
18. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

The 1st week of June was a rare thing - and some of it associated with Andrea. It rarely rains all day much less for several days. Tropical summer weather is a quick thunderstorm or rain.

19. Re: Whaaaaaaa. Forecast for the next 10 says rain every day but

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 29, 2014