We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to Stay

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Flourtown, PA
reviews: 7
Place to Stay

Where to stay, close to bars and restaurants. Will have a car to park, but will walk around town, not drive. Mid-July. Family of 4 - mom, dad, 22 yr old, and 20 year old. Sadly, only a 2 night stay. I guess two rooms, or a suite that would sleep 4. Probably looking at an inn or a B/B. Thanks for your suggestions.

Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 30
1. Re: Place to Stay

With only a few weeks away - I'd be surprised if there is any availability, But you never know.

Here's a few you can contact:

Best Western hibiscus

Island City House

Casa 325

L'habitation Guest House

Crown Plaza - La Concha

Sheraton Suites

DoubleTree Grand Key Resort

Sunrise Suites Resort

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 42
2. Re: Place to Stay

Yes, time is very short so one orher to check is the Santa Maria Suites. Might fit your reqs.

Pjk

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
reviews: 33
3. Re: Place to Stay

My fav place, ANGELINA GUESTHOUSE, does show opening mid july.

Flourtown, PA
reviews: 7
4. Re: Place to Stay

awesome. thanks for your suggestions.

Vandalia, Ohio
5. Re: Place to Stay

Check out The Duval Inn. Has continental breakfast and a free happy hour every evening. They have rooms in their cottage that have shared bathroom. Just got back yesterday and DW and I loved it. Great Location. Good parking but cost $10/day.

6. Re: Place to Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 28, 2014