We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get discounts for the Fury Ultimate Adventure

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charles Town, West...
reviews: 4
How to get discounts for the Fury Ultimate Adventure

We are bringing our 2 kids with us this time to Key West so I am looking for things to do with them.

I think my son who is 12 1/2 would love everything offered with the Ultimate Adventure and it might knock everything off his to do list with one shot.

But at $125 online for 3 of us then his at $63 is a pretty expensive day.

What is the best way to get a discount for this and is it worth the cost?

Thanks

Charles Town, West...
11. Re: How to get discounts for the Fury Ultimate Adventure

The dates would have to be from July 7 -10th.

What company is this price for? I really think there will only be 4 of us total going. One is my son who is 12.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 41
12. Re: How to get discounts for the Fury Ultimate Adventure

Sebago. Can you go any day? Depending on the weather?

Pjk

Tuckahoe, New York
13. Re: How to get discounts for the Fury Ultimate Adventure

we did it last winter with 2 kids. Go to at least two of the booths on the street --one which is owned by Fury, the other is like a consolidator. Tell one what the other is charging you and see if they can beat the price.

Word to the wise -- my kids and I (especially me) got super sea sick on the snorkeling trip. I was literally throwing up while snorkeling...and the fish were eating it. Gross.

MI
reviews: 33
14. Re: How to get discounts for the Fury Ultimate Adventure

^^^^^ewwwww! Tmi, tmi!

15. Re: How to get discounts for the Fury Ultimate Adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 29, 2014