We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Roll Call

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U.S.A.
reviews: 27
Thanksgiving Roll Call

OK, I know I originally posted that I was headed back to Key West in late October/early November. Well, cancel that. I've decided to do November 25-December 4.

So, anyone else planning a Key West Thanksgiving?

155 replies to this topic
Miami, Florida
reviews: 8
11. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Blue, I would love nothing more than to be on "the rock" for Thanksgiving to take you up on that shot, however, I travel to Chicago to visit my sister over the holiday. So, I will be getting the cold and you will be getting the warmth! However, I am sure I paths will cross, and when they do, first shot is on ME!

U.S.A.
12. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Trying to figure where I'll have Thanksgiving dinner that Thursday...I think the bar has a buffet that day. Never had Thanksgiving in a bar before (that I remember).

Boston, MA
reviews: 46
13. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

We were talking about where to have dinner as well. I may make reservations at the Roof Top Cafe or Cafe Marquesa...but keep the Conch Farm in mind if we decide to do something more casual. (That often seems to happen to us in KW!). :-)

U.S.A.
14. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Yeah, I prefer a casual---shorts, T, and flip flops---Thanksgiving dinner. If I wanted to dress up, I would just stay here and do that whole family holiday thing.

I'm thinking cranberries and stuffing and cranberry and vodka.

Berwick, Maine
reviews: 1
15. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Save a seat for me. My wife will be flying back to Maine after the first couple of weeks in Nov for work and I'll be there until Dec 4th by myself.

Buster

U.S.A.
16. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

I suppose I should make some plans ASAP.

New York City, New...
reviews: 1
17. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Just booked our Thanksgiving trip today! Airfare on American is outrageous, we went with Southwest.

Edited: 9:05 pm, June 28, 2013
U.S.A.
18. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Still haven't booked---the airfares are outrageous! Hopefully, they'll drop a bit before it's time to book (hopefully).

Target date now is November 24-December 4...that just feels right.

U.S.A.
19. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Oh, will the Christmas decorations be up about town November 24-December 4 or is that a bit too early?

Boston, MA
reviews: 46
20. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Last year they decorated the Bight the day before Thanksgiving. We were only there for three days, but it seemed decorations were being added around town daily.

Reply to: Thanksgiving Roll Call
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted