We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Roll Call

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U.S.A.
reviews: 27
Thanksgiving Roll Call

OK, I know I originally posted that I was headed back to Key West in late October/early November. Well, cancel that. I've decided to do November 25-December 4.

So, anyone else planning a Key West Thanksgiving?

Berwick, Maine
reviews: 1
1. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Just made our air fare yesterday and already had the reservations at Ship Yard from Nov-4th till Dec 4th.

Buster

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
2. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Buster, great news!! We will, of course, be there too. :-)

Berwick, Maine
reviews: 1
3. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Of course you will, Dawn is hoping you'll babysit me, lol.

Buster

U.S.A.
4. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Haven't made the reservations yet (and am still checking flights).

Lockport, IL
reviews: 20
5. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

We've been there the past two years, but we're not sure if we'll be there this year. It's a great time of year to be down! You'll love it!

Boston, MA
reviews: 45
6. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Yep, we're booked! We arrive the day before Thanksgiving for three nights. Had such a great time last year, we just had to do it again. Can't wait!

U.S.A.
7. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Definitely looking forward to the Thanksgiving trip! Very encouraging words from you folks.

U.S.A.
8. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Oh, I assume I can stumble around town in shorts, a T, and flip flops this Thanksgiving season.

I'm from up north (where it gets 0 degrees during the winter months) and I haven't worn a coat/jacket in 15 years. So, I assume the Island winter weather will be no problem for me and my bohemian attire.

Miami, Florida
reviews: 8
9. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

Blue, even the coldest day in KW is still warm enough for shorts and flip flops. And this coming from a native Floridian!

U.S.A.
10. Re: Thanksgiving Roll Call

FLboy22,

Your posts always cheer me up! I'm sure it'll be 20ish degrees here when I depart for Thanksgiving there...and I'm packing the summer fun! Drop by and I'll buy you a Thanksgiving shot!