We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Truman Annex advice

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
reviews: 2
Truman Annex advice

My family and I are looking to rent a place for 8 people w. a pool, and Truman Annex homes look nice. Does anyone have any experience w. these?

Minneapolis...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Truman Annex advice

Yes, in my opinion, this is the best neighborhood in Key West! Close to all of the fun of the waterfront and Duval... yes, quiet as a mouse at night. The homes are simply amazing and the streets are great for biking. Staying there myself in about 2 weeks! Can't wait!

baltimore
reviews: 7
2. Re: Truman Annex advice

I totally agree with almurphy, we always stay in the Annex and you cant beat it. we have stayed in almost every type of property except for the big single family homes. I think they have some that might be good for 8 people or you could rent 2 townhouses next to each other, etc. We go through Compass Realty.

Dallas,Texas
reviews: 10
3. Re: Truman Annex advice

Another vote for Truman Annex. Beautiful location.

Detroit, Miichigan
4. Re: Truman Annex advice

Do it. You won't regret it. We stayed there the first time in a 2 bedroom place (can't remember the name or owner). It was ideal. Heading down on May 4th and staying in a 3 bedroom house this time with 2 other couples. It sleeps 8-10 with pool. Price was right as well. Do a google search for 502 Porter Lane, Key West, and you should pull up the rental site.

Williamsville, New...
reviews: 57
5. Re: Truman Annex advice

We stayed in Truman Annex over Easter week & loved it. It was 1st time bringing our kids to KW & are so happy we stayed there. As said above it is almost silent at night & not too much louder during the day. At night if you're sitting outside you can faintly hear the band's at either Green Parrot or at Smokin Tuna...which isn't a bad thing. We rented through Compass Realty.

Atlanta
reviews: 64
6. Re: Truman Annex advice

We love the TA. We have booked the same home twice in the past and will be renting it again for October. Awesome place to stay. Less than two blocks off Duval and a very short walk to Mallory Square.

7. Re: Truman Annex advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 27, 2014