We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 30
July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

I know PJK started this back in November- but I wasn't booked then :)

Flying in this time, got some great rates on S.W! Can't wait to check in to my favorite B&B, the Harbor Inn - throw my bags in the room and head over to see Ogie for an Ogie-Rita!

The only thing that stinks, is that I'm not going to be able to think about anything else for the next 3 months :)

Hershey...
reviews: 7
41. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Beverly, we might be heading down and staying at OBD also for a quick getaway. Looks like the poolside suite is available 7/8 and 7/9. Not sure yet though.

We were just there in May. Let us know if you have any questions as first-timers

~Bob~

Manchester, New...
reviews: 188
42. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Bummer we'll miss you Tobin. FLBoy, how exciting! We were there on the 4th last year. I hope you have a great trip! What kind of activities have you planned? PJK, are you doing the Sunset 5k? How about anyone else? I'm definitely going to participate but the heat/whatever else I do that day generates some uncertainty about performance, ha ha. I'll probably be walking it :)

reviews: 3
43. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Hi Bob

we are staying in the balcony room! Hope to me you

Edited: 3:43 pm, June 27, 2013
44. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Nice we are staying in the balcony room! Hope to me you . Can't wait for this adventure

45. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:02 am, July 08, 2013
South Venice...
reviews: 15
46. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

I've lived in Florida for 28 years, but I'm getting ready to make my first drive to Key West July 24,25,26.

Spring Hill...
47. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

July 26th-28th

East Tennessee
reviews: 1
48. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

The wife and I will be there July 14th through the 19th, and can't wait!

East Tennessee
reviews: 1
49. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

7/14-7/19 here, and we can't wait! We LOVE Key West!

50. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Be there on Sunday!!