We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 30
July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

I know PJK started this back in November- but I wasn't booked then :)

Flying in this time, got some great rates on S.W! Can't wait to check in to my favorite B&B, the Harbor Inn - throw my bags in the room and head over to see Ogie for an Ogie-Rita!

The only thing that stinks, is that I'm not going to be able to think about anything else for the next 3 months :)

Flanders, NJ
reviews: 21
1. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

June 30th through July 5, and yes, the waiting over the next 3 moths is KILLING ME!!!

Lima, Ohio
reviews: 42
2. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

June 29 - July 3rd. I'd love to stay longer but already had a vacation planned for Aruba in May. Gonna celebrate the husband's birthday Key West style. Will be our 3rd time in KW but last trip was in 2009. Can't wait! Just booked our airfare this morning and got a great deal!

Miami, Florida
reviews: 8
3. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Just got back from Key West this weekend and already booked for July 4-7 for Independence Day Weekend!!

west michigan
reviews: 36
4. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

July 8th-12. Going to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday and he has never been there! So excited!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
5. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

June 1st-5th! Can't waaaait!!

Mt Horeb WI
reviews: 19
6. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

June 28 to July 6th. Can't wait, any one else bringing teenagers?

League City, Texas
reviews: 4
7. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

June 28th-July 4th! Great airfare through SW, room booked at the Douglas House :-) And like the rest of you, it's all I can think about..... haven't been in since November 2011!

Lockport, IL
reviews: 20
8. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

We'll be there June 29th-July 6th! We've been in once during the 4th of July holiday, and loved it!

71 days!

Lorain, OH
reviews: 23
9. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

Alas I will miss this July's visit, the first time in many, many years. I hope all of you have a great time in my place!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 40
10. Re: July 2013 Roll Call - cont.

I forgot when I'm coming in July. I hope I jotted it down somewhere.

Pjk