We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hilton, New York
Weather

Getting conflicting weather forecast for KW over the next 10 days??? Weather Channel not so good...Accuweather about 5 degrees warmer each day. Not that it matter so much..still coming!!!

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
reviews: 33
1. Re: Weather

sorry to say,,,but I have found WEATHER Channel to be a little more accurate :(

Miami, Florida
reviews: 8
2. Re: Weather

I'll be arriving on April 5 and rain or shine, I will have a HUGE smile on my face!!

Hilton, New York
3. Re: Weather

Well we'll be there 2 full weeks so either way rest assured we'll make the best of it!!!!! Just hoping to come back to Rochester with a nice tan to go along with the weight we'll gain from all the liquids/food we'll be consuming!!!

Key West
reviews: 67
4. Re: Weather

It looks like it might be a little cool a few days early next week, but the sun will be warm and my guess is you will have mostly beautiful weather this time of year. I would worry more about getting a sunburn then not getting tan!

conn
reviews: 107
5. Re: Weather

NOAA National Weather Service is the final word in my opinion. Mid to high 70's during day low 60's at night.

Los Angeles
reviews: 44
6. Re: Weather

10 days out is too far out for any real accuracy.

5 days is about the most, and I only pay attention to it if there's a big drop in temps expected.

There is a bit of a chill forecast here too:

wunderground.com/cgi-bin/…

hope it doesn't drop into the 50's at night, like it predicts, but it CAN happen...

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
reviews: 14
7. Re: Weather

Worrying about the weather is like sitting in a rocking chair.

It gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

Relax. If you're planning your KW vacation days, 10 days out, then you're doing it wrong.

Michigan, Usa
reviews: 1
8. Re: Weather

We will be there for 8 day begining April 3. First trip there and I know we will have a blast.

9. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 25, 2014