We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hernando...
reviews: 8
Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

Can anyone tell me what stops are on the Off Duval Crawl with Kokomo Joe? Thinking about doing this the first week of June. This will be my 6th trip but we'll have a couple of newbies with us and thought this might be fun for all of us.

Thanks!

13 replies to this topic
Miami, Florida
1. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

You should be able to get all the info you need here:

http://kokomojoeskeywest.com/

Hernando...
2. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

I checked out the website but only see where it starts. Didn't know what other bars were included or if it changes.

Louisville, KY
reviews: 16
3. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

I went on Kokomo Joe's Bar Crawl last November and had a blast. The bars on the tour can change a bit so I think that's why they aren't listed. Most of them were off the normal trek, but not too far. Have fun!!

Hernando...
4. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

Dudet,

Where did y'all go in November? Just wanting an idea...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your Off Duval Crawl!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 42
5. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

It changes now and again, but if I click through the 50 photos on the review page for Joe's I notice, Smokin' Tuna, Grunts, and the Porch (I think). Smokin' Tuna is the only bar actually mentioned in a review. And I think there is one photo of the place across from Captain Tony's.

If you want to play guess that bar go here ---> tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Pjk

Hernando...
6. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

Thanks PJK. It's Friday and I'm doing anything and everything but actual work so maybe I will play guess that bar... ;)

Louisville, KY
reviews: 16
7. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

When I did it, we went to Salsa Loca (closed now), Smokin' Tuna, Rum Barrel, Scars and Tattoos, and Rumors. I see pics from other crawls they have done and sometimes they do some of the same bars, but I see a lot of different ones too. Have fun!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
8. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

I thought I saw one that looked like Island Dogs, across the street from the Rum Barrel, so it kinda makes sense.

Pjk

Key West, Florida
reviews: 4
9. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

Hello All! I'm Kokomo Joe and I can solve the mystery for you.

First let me say thanks to all of my "Very Important Party Animals" who crawled with us before. We try to stay with bars that are off of Duval Street but not too far. The pics you see can be a little deceiving we used to go to Salsa Loca/ Cowboy Bills, and the Island Dogs. The bars change from time to time currently we start at the Agave 308 a new tequila bar, then we go to Rumour Lounge, Rum Barrel, Tattoos & Scars, and Smokin Tuna. So now you all know my secret.

I hope you all enjoy your trip to Key West and come and see me soon!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
10. Re: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...

Hit Joe's crawl on a Monday. When you get to Island Dog's it's mojito (2-4-1) Monday.

Pjk

Reply to: Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Crawl...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted