We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smallest bar.

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Flanders, NJ
reviews: 21
Smallest bar.

So, is the Smallest bar the place to get a drink in a pineapple or do several places do that? Also, what do they put in the drink, can you choose or is it a standard order?

Naperville, Illinois
reviews: 10
1. Re: Smallest bar.

You can get a pineapple (or coconut) drink at the Smallest Bar, they probably aren't the only place, but they are good. I think the presentation is half the fun, he uses a machete to carve the pineapple/coconut. If I remember correctly, its a mix of several rums, quite yummy!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
2. Re: Smallest bar.

You can get a drink in a monkey's head just down the street at the sunset pier. Weird.

Pjk

Miami, Florida
reviews: 8
3. Re: Smallest bar.

Smallest bar is where I always go to get a tasty pina colada served in a pineapple!

Reading...
4. Re: Smallest bar.

The Smallest Bar rocks!! Drink in a pineapple , not my thing but shhhhh when my wife orders one (and you only need one) I steal a couple of sips (lol gulps)!!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
5. Re: Smallest bar.

Don't blink or you'll walk by and miss it...

…smugmug.com/Travel/…13_13-M.jpg

Pjk

Chester County, PA
reviews: 7
6. Re: Smallest bar.

We prefer the coconut, but never had the pineapple.

They chop open the coconut with a machete and drain the water into a shaker with ice. They add spiced rum, coconut rum and silver rum to the coconut. Next, the chilled coconut water is added back in and then a few lime wedges are squeezed into the mix. Add umbrella and straw and enjoy.

This is our traditional "first drink of the day on our last day on the island".

7. Re: Smallest bar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 23, 2014