We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Key West in May

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
245 posts
148 reviews
First time in Key West in May

I will visit Key West with my wife in May for 3 nights. I will arrive by car from Miami.

Could you please suggest the main 3-4 spots to visit there? Any advice about transportation from Parrot Key Hotel (2801, Roosevelt Blv) to Duval street? ...best beach to stay? Thanks.

Reading...
Level Contributor
899 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: First time in Key West in May

Places to check out

Mallory Square for the sunset

Schooner Wharf Bar , this place exemplfies KW

Get out on the water , jetski, fishing trip, sunset sail

Walk Duval from Ocean to Ocean (0 duval to the Southernmost Beach Cafe)

Bars to visit, Smallest Bar , Margaritaville, Hog's Breath, Sloppy Joe's,Capt Tony's, Flying Monkey,The Rum Bar, Sunset pier, Southernmost Beach Cafe,Schooner Wharf, I could go on and on!!

I would park your car at Parrot Key (which is very nice) and cab it and walk around Old Town (island is tiny and very walkable by the way is what i do all the time) especially if you going to partying!

Have Fun!!

California
7 posts
2. Re: First time in Key West in May

I would rent cruiser bikes and just ride around the island. Great views, wonderful restored homes, coffee early in the morning....real fun!

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
137 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: First time in Key West in May

Get the peanut butter pie and chocolate dipped glass of wine at Better than Sex!!

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
245 posts
148 reviews
4. Re: First time in Key West in May

Thanks all!! Very helpful indeed

5. Re: First time in Key West in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West