We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for breakfast - what about Harpoon Harry's?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 20
Best place for breakfast - what about Harpoon Harry's?

I am psyched to have some crepes at La Creperie for breakfast. I also plan on going to Camille's. I love pancakes and great hearty eggs and omelettes. I am really wondering how the breakfast food is at Harpoon Harry's. They have a great menu selection. Pepe's is my all time favorite and wondering how Harpoon Harry's compares. Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 9
31. Re: Best place for breakfast - what about Harpoon Harry's?

Gotta disagree about Blue Heaven being overrated. Ate there this am -- lobster, bacon & tomato omelette w/banana bread side. Huge amount of lobster chunks and lots of crispy bacon between thin, fluffy egg. Banana bread was airy and tasty too. Just as great today as it was during my last trip a couple years ago. YUM!!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 42
32. Re: Best place for breakfast - what about Harpoon Harry's?

I go to BH sometimes just to have their lemon pancakes.

Pjk

Pennsylvania
33. Re: Best place for breakfast - what about Harpoon Harry's?

Blue Heaven is ok, but with all the other terrific breakfast spots, I wouldn't put it at the top of the list.

wisconsin
reviews: 69
34. Re: Best place for breakfast - what about Harpoon Harry's?

Schooner Warf. Best breakfast and most unusual place. We had shimp hollandaise. The best biggest pinkest shrimp ever. We watched the cook clean them and cook everything.

35. Re: Best place for breakfast - what about Harpoon Harry's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 23, 2014