We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any must see keys on a jetski while in keys.

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson, Mississippi
reviews: 1
Any must see keys on a jetski while in keys.

Im planning a lot of jetskiing trips to different keys while in the keys in may. Ive been reading all the info on here I just wanted to see if anyone had some info on different places to check out with jetski. i plan to shell collect on the content keys and snipe keys etc, any other ideas of places we just have to see would be awesome.

Key West
reviews: 14
1. Re: Any must see keys on a jetski while in keys.

You may want to re think your Jet ski trip in the Keys, especially in the back side (including the Content Keys and Snipe Keys) Jet Skis and PWC's are not permitted in most of the areas of the bay side in the Lower Keys. I also noticed your post about what side of the Keys to stay on if the weather was rough, this will also affect those plans. If you have any specific questions or need more info let me know.

fws.gov/nationalkeydeer/pdfs/keywestandgwhte…

Fish hard,

Bonez

PS from what I understand the ticket is about $250 and a zero tolerance policy meaning they don't care if you claim you didn't know.

Topsail Island, NC
reviews: 33
2. Re: Any must see keys on a jetski while in keys.

We had a boat and not a jet ski but we had a fantastic time on the water. I don't know about "must sees" but I do reccomend checking out some mangroves. It is so wild and beautiful.

Check out myfwc.com/boating for information on rules and regulations from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. That site also has a toll free number so you can talk directly to a wildlife official if you have questions or want to know where to get more info.

Jackson, Mississippi
reviews: 1
3. Re: Any must see keys on a jetski while in keys.

Thanks for the heads up

4. Re: Any must see keys on a jetski while in keys.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 11, 2014