We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

National Margarita Day, 02/22/2013

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 42
National Margarita Day, 02/22/2013

$6.00 margaritas at the beach side bar at the Pier House.

Pjk

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 33
21. Re: National Margarita Day, 02/22/2013

I'll play. I'm a silly tourist but I don't like Kelly's - or maybe Kelly's just doesn't like us! I wasn't crazy about the wings (I think the best on the island are at Finnegan's), the beer was never cold anytime we've been there and the service was awful. In all honesty, I did think the margaritas were good! I like the atmosphere at the bar but we had too many poor experiences there to want to go back.

Berwick, Maine
reviews: 1
22. Re: National Margarita Day, 02/22/2013

Cruisemom, I am going to try the wings this year with the sauce on the side. I like them, just too dripping with sauce sometimes. We also had slow service when they first started that HH, but in the last year noticed that it has gotten much better. Never had beer there though.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
23. Re: National Margarita Day, 02/22/2013

I alway get the sauce on the side at both Kelly's and Finnegan's.

PJ

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 33
24. Re: National Margarita Day, 02/22/2013

Do the bartenders ignore you too, pj, or is it just us? ;) 3and8, let me know how it goes this year, I know you have a trip coming up. I might be convinced to give it another shot; it's been years since we last went to Kelly's. I like to keep an open mind, I just feel like we gave it so many tries although all our visits there were within the same two-year timeframe.

25. Re: National Margarita Day, 02/22/2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2014