We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key Lime Pie

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bergen County, New...
Key Lime Pie

Where is the best key lime pie?

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
1. Re: Key Lime Pie

Key Lime Pie? We're all out of pie. Key West pie makers recently sent all their Key Lime Pie to the sad cruise ship floating out in the ocean. After all it is a known fact that Key Limes prevent scurvy, and in the good natured way of the community of the Florida Keys, and Key West, everyone sacrificed their own serving of Key Lime Pie for the next two months and shipped it out.

Just Kidding!

We like Kermit's , visit their store kitty corner of Lazy Lane Way. Free samples, and they ship anywhere!

Also a nice little sitting area out back!

conn
reviews: 118
2. Re: Key Lime Pie

I second Kermit's,I visit everday when in KW.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 42
3. Re: Key Lime Pie

Blue Heaven on Petronia Street.

Pjk

Orlando, Florida
4. Re: Key Lime Pie

Kermits. Frozen chocolate key lime pie on a stick. YUM!

Williamsville, New...
reviews: 47
5. Re: Key Lime Pie

We love Kermits. Regular & chocolate dipped on a stick.

Djad-LOL...nice to see some humor on here again

Edited: 7:10 pm, February 19, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 5
6. Re: Key Lime Pie

Brooklyn, New York ironically.

Kittery, Maine
reviews: 43
7. Re: Key Lime Pie

Kermits is excellent - we also like Key West Key Lime Pie Factory - long name but wonderful pies - I usually bring along their gift certificates and have been known to leave the Keys with an entire pie to share with friends at our next stop on the roadtrip north. Check their website for various locations in the Keys.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
8. Re: Key Lime Pie

We liked, Blue Heaven, KW Pie factory, my fav is Kermit's Frozen chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick.

PJ

Wesley Chapel, FL
reviews: 35
9. Re: Key Lime Pie

I would agree with both Kermit's and Blue Heaven's versions are great, but different from each other. Kermit's is more traditional looking - smooth top and as others have said, you can get it on a stick dipped in chocolate for something different. The Blue Heaven version can not be dipped in chocolate because it has a 4-5 inch layer of whipped marange on top - that would be a mess! Both are very good. Try them out and come to your own conclusion. You may have to eat several pieces to come to be sure.

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
10. Re: Key Lime Pie

I like whipped cream, so my favorites are Kermit's and the Key Lime Pie Factory near Capt. Tony's. Try a few, and see what you like best!!