We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying Monkey Drinks

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Corolla, North...
Flying Monkey Drinks

Although, we've visited Key West many times these past 5 years, we've never stopped at the Flying Monkey! I suppose I assumed that like most other pre-made frozen drinks, that they wouldn't be very good with little or no alcohol. So, how are their drinks?

Rochester, NY
reviews: 9
1. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

They are fantabulous! I like the Miami Vice...half pina colada, half strawberry daiquiri.

Berwick, Maine
reviews: 1
2. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

We stop by and really like the drinks.

Buster

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
3. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

Oh no some have grain alcohol in them I think the one I like is the Howler it's got orange flavor. I can't remember but it's good and I could never drink to many then switch to beer, the bartenders are very fun also.

PJ

Corolla, North...
4. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

Well, I think we're going to have to stop in for a few~sounds fun! Grain alcohol?! Haven't had that since we used to fill up bathtubs full of floating fruit with it back in college! Gee, PJ, wonder why you couldn't remember? LOL!

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
5. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

lol Beachfuzz, I did remember it's the Grainerator and don't have to many. On the weekends the younger crowd gets all lubed up there.

PJ

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 36
6. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

Don't they have one called Grain Train too? I stay away from those, but like the Ruby Roo!

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
7. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

Here is a link to the drink menu.

allmenus.com/fl/…

Yes they have Grain Train, the strogest was the Howler.

PJ

Corolla, North...
8. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

I'm sure the Howler make you do just that! Ruby Roo sounds good! We're going to be in KW during spring break so we may need to hit it another trip or b4 the kids wake up! I seem to remember it being packed when we walked by last March, another reason we've never stopped. Oh, so many places, so many good drinks!

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
9. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

I like the Mudslides, a little filling, kind of like lunch in a glass/cup.

On side note Flying Monkey/ Fogerty's has in the past has often given local school employees gift certificates to show their appreciation. Local support!

Lockport, IL
reviews: 20
10. Re: Flying Monkey Drinks

It's one of our favorite stops! I love the Pain in the A$$ and the Ruby Roo. Yum!