We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go for a good steak

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
reviews: 4
Where to go for a good steak

Will be in Key West on my partner's birthday and would like to know where to go for a good steak?

ohio
31. Re: Where to go for a good steak

951 prime or Michael's are THE steak places in key west, $$$$ but well worth it

ohio
32. Re: Where to go for a good steak

951 prime or Michael's are THE steak places in key west, $$$$ but well worth it

Falls Church...
33. Re: Where to go for a good steak

There's a small little place on Southard. They serve their Rib-eye steaks in a funky vessel that holds the steak, mushrooms, goooey cheese. They call it a cheesesteak.

I / we really like them. Maybe because they taste great and don't cost us cost of a room for a night. : )

All kidding aside, we don't do "steaks" while on vacation. However our friends love the steaks at Fogarty's. The food is good, the view is great for people watching and the price is right.

Edited: 8:14 pm, February 21, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 34
34. Re: Where to go for a good steak

"Disclaimer.... I am not a local. And god knows"

Maybe not, but you know where to get a good cheese steak! Also, some of the best late night "entertainment" happens there. Mr. Z's ROCKS!

North Metro ATL, GA
reviews: 6
35. Re: Where to go for a good steak

When we "lived" in our place on Seminary, so many years ago, my fav steak was the Steak

Siboney at El Siboney, at the corner of Catherine and Grinnell. Great meal, then great leftovers for lunch the next day, on warm cuban bread, from the dearly departed La Dichosa.

Como que si hubiera en los anos pasados.....

tenemos las recuerdas....

Bethlehem, PA
reviews: 122
36. Re: Where to go for a good steak

Michael's... but I'd have to be pretty hungry for a steak to pass on all the great fresh seafood!

Berwick, Maine
reviews: 1
37. Re: Where to go for a good steak

When I see $35-$40 for a steak I know I'm in the wrong place. The Mr Zs thing is more me.

Buster

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
38. Re: Where to go for a good steak

We're with Buster on this one, but we do like to grill a nice juicy steak at Ft. Zach from time tho time.

And I am serious, Outback is always crazy busy!

Edited: 3:33 pm, February 22, 2013
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 54
39. Re: Where to go for a good steak

If you like a Philly-style cheeseteak, you might try the Key West Pretzel Co...

…smugmug.com/Travel/…pretzel-Th.jpg

From their "menu"

The "Steakzel".... a quarter pound of sliced Sirloin Beef freshly sauted with onions and peppers and served on a grilled pretzel bun, drizzled with Cheeze Sauce and your fav...orite KWMC Gourmet Mustards.

Pjk

40. Re: Where to go for a good steak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 24, 2014