We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Nachos in Key West?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
reviews: 14
Best Nachos in Key West?

Can anybody tell me where I can find the best nachos in Key West? My wife and I are heading to Key West in November. We both love mexican food and would love to find a place that has some nice cold Patron and some loaded nachos.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
1. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

Hmmmmm, really depends on how you like them. All though I've never had them at Chico's, we love the rest of Chico's Mexican food. We drive an hour for it sometimes. And, not Mexican what so ever is the tower bar at Turtle Kraals, and they have yummy nachos.

MIDWEST
2. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

Believe it or not, I've had some good ones at Margaritaville. I think they were called volcano nachos.

Altoona...
3. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

I think they have them at Jack Flats, I seem to recall my friends getting them there and liking them.

reviews: 1
4. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

If you're in the mood to stray from traditional nachos, hit the Rum Barrel for their Philly nachos, best I've ever had. Not too bad with a rum flight, either. Jack Flats is a good plan B.

Virginia
reviews: 131
5. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

And if you're looking for chips & salsa, the Schooner Wharf has some homemade salsa that's awesome. Large chunks of tomato and peppers, we loved it.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
6. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

We're not big nacho fans, but have had them at Turtle Kraals with friends and they were good. Half price at Happy Hour!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 52
7. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

Where is the "What do you miss" thread? Nachos at Salsa Loca.

Pjk

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
8. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

I like Tequila high end like Patron, I would stay with Margarita's in the resturants and Bars. I've found they over charge you for Patron.

PJ

Edited: 11:22 am, February 08, 2013
Key Largo Florida
reviews: 44
9. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

I'd like to know where to get some nacho's made with real cheese and fresh veggies. All I ever seem to find are the ones made with that Cheeze-Whiz goo.... and waaaaay to much of it.

Dallas,Texas
reviews: 10
10. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

The only ones I could find had shredded beef. I prefer ground beef so be sure and ask when you order.

Get answers to your questions about Key West