We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
reviews: 88
Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

I assumed this qualifying match would be televised nationally on US channels, but I don't get the beIN Sport channel.

Anyone know of a local pub or bar that might be showing the game? I'm just visiting KW and don't know the local sports bars very well. TIA.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
1. Re: Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

We like Jack Flats for sports.

PJ

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
2. Re: Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

My soccer loving friend always heads to Jack Flats.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
3. Re: Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

Shanna Key.

Denver
reviews: 88
4. Re: Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

Thanks for all the tips. I contacted Shanna Key and JDL's Big Ten pub and they will both show the game. Jack Flats is closer, so I'll contact them, too. So I've got some choices. I'm not a huge soccer fan, but was surprised that this important match isn't on one of the more mainstream American channels. Thanks! I appreciate the help.

miami
5. Re: Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

Does anyone have an idea where I can watch the same game near brickell ave? thanks!!

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
reviews: 33
6. Re: Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

here you go...soccer pubs of Key west facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=h_chr#!/pages/Soccer-Pubs-in-Key-West/418629094825427?fref=ts

7. Re: Where to watch US vs. Honduras soccer?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West